Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember. I live on mini farm in Ohio with my husband,three dogs and three goats. I have two wonderful daughter and son-in-laws,and four grandchildren who are the love of my life.

Search

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Lantern

This is the lantern from svgcuts.com Crisp Days of Fall kit and Comet's Candy Land collection.  I welded the tree from Comet's Candy Land.  I think the reindeer would look good too.  Check out their new files they are great!

3 comments:

Bunny Vance said...

Thanks Beth for participating in our Peepster Color Challenge! Your lantern is darling!
Blessings,
Bunny & Jillian

Handcrafted Simply by Us said...

Beautiful lantern.

Thanks for joining us at a JillianVance Design.

Ruby
Handcrafted Simply By Us

Margie H said...

What a fun project and a perfect take on the challenge :)