Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember. I live on mini farm in Ohio with my husband,three dogs and three goats. I have two wonderful daughter and son-in-laws,and four grandchildren who are the love of my life.

Search

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My First Birdcage

I made this birdcage using a kit from svgcut.com.  It is the Playful Parlor kit.
I think my Mother-in-Law will love her Birthday Present!
It's a great little kit!


I also used a file in a collection from Jessica at Svgattic.com. It is the Pumpkin Patch collection.
I used the vine svg for the vine on the birdhouse.
I also used this file for the altered crystal light container that I posted
earlier in my blog.














3 comments:

Brigit said...

This birdcage is so beautiful, I love the flower on top, awesome!!

Jani Lewis said...

Great job on the birdcage and flower. Love the way you mixed and matched the files.

Rebecca Morefield-Wagner said...

This is beautiful. You did an awesome job!!