Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember. I live on mini farm in Ohio with my husband,three dogs and three goats. I have two wonderful daughter and son-in-laws,and four grandchildren who are the love of my life.
SVGCuts Top 40 - SVGCuts - SVG Files

Search

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Reunion Party with old friends from the 60's

 
 I made this center piece using the 3d letters from svgcuts.com
back in the 60's our group was called the coolies, we were a
peace loving bunch of kids :-)
 Forks, knives and spoon holders, place mats made with my
8 punch for We R Memory keepers and my Purple Cow
laminator!
I used stain glass paint Vitra 160, colored sand and
citronella candles.
Salt and pepper holder from Loriwhitlock.com.

Sign in book made with the cinch!

And last but, not least the name tags I made for
everyone at the Party!
A grouping of everything!



 

No comments: