Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember. I live on mini farm in Ohio with my husband,three dogs and three goats. I have two wonderful daughter and son-in-laws,and four grandchildren who are the love of my life.
SVGCuts Top 40 - SVGCuts - SVG Files

Search

Friday, April 26, 2013

Easter Fun

Had fun making these for my Grandkids Easter baskets!  The bunny is a free file from svgcuts.com and the little chicks are from the Egg Hunt kit also from svgcuts! Aren't they cute? 
 
These eggs came from another fun svg site. Myscrapchick.com the kit is called Sweet Sugar Egg.  These go together like a charm. 

 
These cute little critters, also come from myscrapchick.com. Each one are separate files and well worth the money. I filled them with Easter grass and goodies!!!
 
And here are their Easter baskets!
 
I also filled these cups with grass and candy and set them at everyone's place at the table.  Myscrapchick.com carries the kit for the wrappers on their site.  They are awesome, you can decorate them for any occasion!! 

No comments: