Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember. I live on mini farm in Ohio with my husband,three dogs and three goats. I have two wonderful daughter and son-in-laws,and four grandchildren who are the love of my life.
SVGCuts Top 40 - SVGCuts - SVG Files

Search

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Flowers

 Hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day!!  I was busy making flowers the whole week before.  It was well worth it, because I think the recipients liked them a lot.    
I made these two using the Mom's Garden Gifts from svgcuts.com.  I used DCWV paper collection the French Country Stack.  I wanted to put baby's breath in it, but couldn't find any so I bought these curly sticks to fill in some areas.
The daisy's and vase were made with a set from, Svgattic.com, called Mom's English Garden. I saw a hint on Pinterest using a stampin up flower punch.  Punch out the flower, punch a small hole in the middle, cut from the outside of the flower into the circle, then pull the to edges together and glue them together.  Fold the scallop up and glue them to the back of the flower and you have the perfect hole to put your stick in and finishes the flower off nicely.
 
Hope you like this idea!

No comments: