Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember. I live on mini farm in Ohio with my husband,three dogs and three goats. I have two wonderful daughter and son-in-laws,and four grandchildren who are the love of my life.
SVGCuts Top 40 - SVGCuts - SVG Files

Search

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Birthday Gifts and Card for a 6 year Old Girl!!!



 
I made this set for my 6 year old neighbor and she love it.  The centerpiece was made using the Gift Boxes svg kit at svgcuts.com, for the container and I didn't put the lid on it, so I could fill it with lollipops. The bunny is from the April Avenue svg collection at svgcuts.com and some flowers from Loriwhitlock.com.  Made my title with pinwheels from Svgcuts.com
 
My card and cupcake came from Svgcuts.com's svgcuts.com Ice Cream Birthday svg kit.  I filled the cupcake with M&Ms.  Fun Project!!



No comments: