Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember. I live on mini farm in Ohio with my husband,three dogs and three goats. I have two wonderful daughter and son-in-laws,and four grandchildren who are the love of my life.
SVGCuts Top 40 - SVGCuts - SVG Files

Search

Monday, September 26, 2011


I haven't posted anything lately, have been preparing for a new Grandson.  He was born Friday and I a leaving to go stay with them for a few days. Yaa Hoo!
I made the crow card as an over the hill birthday card using the svgcuts.com, Give a gift card file.  That file is great.  You need to check it out.  Click on their button at the top of my blog.  The crow card was made using the svgcuts.com pick a pumkin kit. 

You should also visit punkinpatchstamps.com also use button at the top of my page.  I haven't got my new set of stamps yet, but they should be here soon.

No comments: