Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember. I live on mini farm in Ohio with my husband,three dogs and three goats. I have two wonderful daughter and son-in-laws,and four grandchildren who are the love of my life.
SVGCuts Top 40 - SVGCuts - SVG Files

Search

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween


Haven't had a lot of time to post. But, I sure hope I will start managing my time, so I can keep up with all the other great crafters out there!!
Great fun baskets from Svgattic.com!!!  The file is called Spooky Treat Baskets.

Candy bar wrappers from Treasureboxdesigns.com!  They are also fun to make and they have Christmas ones too!
The files are called Wrapper Pall and the kids love them!


The Boo Title was a free file for Littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com!


This Halloween Caldron is from a new Halloween kit from svgcuts.com called Party on Elm Street.
check it out, Halloween is almost here! 


No comments: