Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember. I live on mini farm in Ohio with my husband,three dogs and three goats. I have two wonderful daughter and son-in-laws,and four grandchildren who are the love of my life.
SVGCuts Top 40 - SVGCuts - SVG Files

Search

Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Daughter's Birthday

I made these for my daughter's birthday. She has a Keurig coffee pot, so I made a wrapper for 4 pumpkin spice k-cups using the
 Oh-k dokey svg from Mytimemadeeasy.com , the pumpkins from the Fall Celebration kit at svgattic.com, the tag from punkinpatchstamps.com the Heirloom Tradition set and Trendy Twine.
 The card is from svgcuts.com.  The kit is Crisp days of Fall and it has some wonderful svgs.  I got her a Pandora charm
made a small box using the Puffyboxs kit from svgattic.com.  The bow is the Abra Bow Dabra svg from mytimemadeeasy.com.






This was one of my favorite projects!  She loves scrapbooking and card making too, so I knew how much she would appreciate it.

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Your daughter is going to love this gift. Super adorable. :)